Wednesday, May 13, 2015

............ Adventure Blog 4

                                                             "The City is Ours"For my last adventure blog, I was looking for a piece of artwork that I really liked. There are a lot of places with street art, as well as art on buildings. This one stood out to me because of the words on it. After all of the events that have taken place in Baltimore, the phrase "this is our city' means so much more. This is why our class is so important. And it is also important to continue the Baltimore Traces, as well as research on Baltimore. We have to show people the beauty in station north, as well as other small areas that are developing into better communities. In taking this class, I have learned to appreciate my city even more. I hope to continue exploring parts of Baltimore I have never been to, and to continue to learn the history behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment