Monday, April 27, 2015

Blog update

This week has been very stressful. I have to transcribe a long interview, and I am also going to interview someone this thursday. I have also been assigned to do another interview and pull out themes. With the stress of this semester and the stress of this class, it has been very hard. I think that we are making progress, but we didn't realize how much work we had to do. We could have been doing a lot of the things that we are cramming now, overtime instead of the waiting to the last minute. I agree with what Marc said about the piece needing a little bit more debate, or real issues in the community. Hopefully after these new interviews are done, we will have more of story for our piece. We have to realize that people will get bored after awhile. we have to make sure they are entertained for the full 30 minutes, and are really listening to what individuals have to say. Hopefully through the stress will come a great project for station north and those in the community. With these voices I hope that more people in the Baltimore area will support Station North, and really recognize it for all the beauty it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment