Monday, May 4, 2015

Project Work May 4, 2015

I am now finishing my Alethia Shin interview. Transcribing was giving me hard time, but a student introduced the class to Otranscribe. This site lets you slow down the interview that way it is easier to type. As this project comes to an end, my classmates are making sure they are helping each other in anyway that they can. With events going on in Baltimore we are still making sure that we focus on this project. We are also appreciating this project a little more, because of what going on. It's like this movement and the movement of station north will be heard and noticed even more. I'm excited to hear our last piece on the radio. I also am excited to see what Marc thinks of the audio that we will give him this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment