Saturday, April 11, 2015

adventure Blog two

Sofis Crepes
On the day of our field trip, me and a few others stopped at Sofis. As soon as the door opens you smell all the sweet treats they are making. I really like how they cook it right in front of you. I really like watching my food being cooked in front of me. I watched as the steam rose upon their faces. They add flavor and heart to every meal they make. I also watched how the staff interacted with each other. It was like a big family. I saw this at SNAC too. They communicate well, and really enjoy each other's company. I watched as my classmates and enjoyed their meals. It was a cool spot to socialize and connect with them. I also like that there were diverse customers coming and going. There were women and men, young and old, and a mixture of ethnicities. It makes you wonder why you never stumbled upon it before. Next time I will order something, and hope to bring a friend with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment