Monday, April 13, 2015

Project Update Three

I have great news!
Over the weekend I was able to interview Charlie Duff and his Director Linda Harrington. It was really nice hearing from people who knew so much about the history of Station North. It was really cool to hear their thoughts about the changes that have occurred over so many years. Charlie was a really nice guy, and I'm really glad he agreed to doing the interview.  Not only did he share his opinions and comments, but he shared a story. I think in hearing some of the things that he said, readers will feel more motivated to come to Station North. I also like that he has a radio voice. It's almost like he was made for this project. I was so glad that he asked Linda to come down and contribute what she could to the project. Even though they work together and know the same things, their experiences were different.
We are really making progress with our interviews. So I think on tomorrow, our group will have a lot to say about what happened over this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment