Saturday, April 11, 2015

Project Update Two

OMG! Excitement of station north!

Currently I am sending out our ask to potential people we could interview. Finishing the ask and reaching out to people is helping us get the ball rolling. I might have an interview thursday. Reading the articles made me even more excited about doing the project. Seeing the history , and then reading the opinions of station north makes me want to hear the stories of those in the community. We read a lot of articles, but never talk directly to people and hear the raw truth.
I also want to start thinking about where we can hold an event for people to come out and listen to what we have, and to let them hear themselves on the piece. right now I think that we are making progress, but we do have to move a little bit faster because our deadline is quickly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment