Saturday, April 11, 2015

Project Update One

project update!
I am apart of the voices of Station North Group. We have done really well working as a team. Over spring break we were able to chat through groupme. In that discussion, we came up with our theme as well as our ask. Even though it was spring break, we still got stuff done. Our next step was to make our own list of people to contact. A lot of business owners and artist are on the list. But as far as people in the community, we are going to have to actually go out and find them, unless they respond to our ask. My goal is to contact someone a developer. I want to understand what they believe is good for the community, and why they think that certain changes are better. Hopefully during this week, we will be able to finalize more things in our project.
I did not link this blog to my blog site. I shared it with you but don't know if you saw it. So this blog is from the end of march

No comments:

Post a Comment