Saturday, April 11, 2015

adventure blog

SNAC adventure Blog
On Friday, I went to interview Charlie Duff. Since I was in the area, I decided to go get something to eat from SNAC. I came in and it looked more like a house. I then opened the white door to a nice cafe. The set up was very inviting and open. One of the first things I noticed was the picture of Jay Z on the wall. I really like Jay Z so it was cool seeing a piece of art I can relate to.
As I walked to the back of the cafe, I was welcomed by the chef, and his staff. They were really nice, and made me feel comfortable. Because I was my my first time being there, they blew the welcome whistle for me. The longer I sat and waited for my food, the more I was able to admire the art that was in the shop. I decided to order the Belgium Waffle Meal. I got applewood bacon and scrambled eggs on the side. My food was so delicious. I also noticed that they had daily specials. Its nice to see him trying different meals other than the ones people order daily. I will definitely be going back. The food and customer service was excellent.



No comments:

Post a Comment